Ce site utilise des cookies. Pour en savoir plus sur notre politique d'utilisation des cookies, cliquez Politique d'utilisation des cookies

Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator - Watertown, MA - Socomec

Publiée le: 5/29/2018

Résumé de l'offre

Description de l'offre

Advert reference : 2018-465

Founded in 1922, SOCOMEC is an international industrial group with a workforce of 3,200 which turns over $600M.

 Our business is the development, manufacture and sale of equipment and solutions used in the control and protection of low voltage electrical networks. As an independent business, we have a long-term vision and complete control of any decisions affecting our development, reinvesting more than 10% of our sales in R&D.

Our aim is to foster a respectful approach to individuals and cultures, to encourage initiative and commitment from personnel.

We are looking for a Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator to be based in our Watertown, MA office.  We are not considering relocation or sponsorship at this time.

Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:

To support HQ in Sales Cooperative Forecasting process.

  • Compile and review the correct level of information regarding Sales Future needs
  • Analyze and assess local market issue to ensure the best level of service from SC organization.
  • Liaise with the sales team and back office

 To assure Local Stock Management under the responsibility of HQ

  • Update quarterly stock parameters following Cross Analysis approach with HQ
  • Supervise warehousing operations, monitoring KPI on Service, Costs and Quality axes
  • Supervise local inventory process with the support of HQ
  • Comply with local SLA targets and parameters and budget limits in value
  • Identify any issues and find a solution with the support of HQ or local team

 To manage Inbound Process See Sales Cooperative Forecasting

  • Update monthly Trade Suppliers forecast by analyzing data and inputting trends
  • Issue re-filling procurement orders in case of local safety stock
  • Manage properly OTC process in case of bulk orders or projects

To manage Outbound Process

  • Coordinate with 3PL partner (see below)

To manage local Transports and Customs under the responsibility of HQ

  • Operate in coordination with HQ Transports Office
  • Supervise local transports KPI as for Service Punctuality, Quality and Cost

To supervise local 3PL Logistic Partner

  • Assure the follow up of daily operations
  • Monitor monthly contractual costs and validate incoming invoice
  • Develop and follow up monthly KPI panel, pilot corrective actions if needed
  • Supervise needs in terms of space and added value activities, propose update in case
  • Assess the needs to open additional warehousing across the US to reach customer service level expectations (solar…)

 Miscellaneous

  • Perform other activities consistent with the role of Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator
  • Provide guidance and support to back office in case of emergency or cover up

Effectively manage delays related to customs, etc. with FedEx

 

Profil requis

Education & Background required:

  • Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Supply Chain & Logistics Management preferred.
  • APIC certificate desired but not required
  • Three to four years’ experience required.
  • International work experience a plus. French is a bonus.
  • Superior interpersonal skills, especially being able to communicate effectively both externally with suppliers & internally with colleagues
  • Must demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
  • Must display a high attention to detail
  • Prior experience effectively solving problems
  • Experience with MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
  • This position requires minimal travel up to 15%.

Benefits:

  • Health, vision and dental – Socomec pays 80% of the premium up to a cap and the employee pays the remaining 20%
  • 3 weeks paid time off for the first 2 years of service, 4 weeks thereafter
  • 11 paid company holidays
  • 5 paid sick days
  • 401(K) match – Socomec matches the first 5% of the employee contribution. At year end Socomec provides a profit share distribution of another 5% to all employees into their 401K plan regardless of if they contribute or not.